Forum terms and conditions
By registering with this forum you agree to abide by the discussion rules.
- Do not submit comments that contain personal information e.g. home addresses or phone numbers.
- Do not submit comments that are unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually orientated or racially offensive.
- Do not swear or use language that could offend other forum participants.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services.
- Do not spam or flood the forum. Only submit a comment once.
- Do not resubmit the same, or similar, comments.
- Keep your comments relevant to the discussion topic.
Contributing to this web forum requires registration. Certain information is mandatory – such as a name and a valid email address. The personal details which you provide on registration will not be disclosed to third parties other than in exceptional circumstances (eg: the prevention of a serious crime).
Comments will be pre-moderated before being posted on the discussion forum. Comments will be moderated at least every working day. Where possible we will aim to publish accepted posts within 24 hours.
If a comment contravenes any of the full discussion rules it will not appear on the forum and will be returned to the participant by e-mail, along with a reference to the rule(s) contravened. The participant will be invited to resubmit their comment, after making appropriate changes.
Where you provide personal information to Fate, for example when you participate in a web forum hosted on this site, it will be used only for the services you requested and as specified on the relevant pages of the site. Access to the personal data you provide will be securely controlled and all processing will be undertaken in accordance with, and as permitted by, the requirements of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
Links to other websites
FATE is not responsible for the content of external websites and links to external sites should not be taken as an endorsement of the organisation or its activities and content.